Over the past 20 years, Vizual Edge and the Edge Trainer have gone from an idea to practice, from CD-ROM to the web, and we are now excited to release the next generation of the Edge Trainer.
We’ve done the research, we’ve heard the feedback and are ready to release the new and improved Edge Trainer, a web-based vision training platform. Below are some of the features you can look forward to with the new Edge Trainer release.
- Easy to follow guides for every aspect of the platform
- Updated resources with how-to-guides and instructional videos
- Instantaneous feedback
- No manually created reports
- Sport-Specific Feedback
- Easy to understand comparisons against your peers and the pros
- A way to exercise freely within the software, outside your recommended training plan
- Challenge your teammates to see who has the Edge!
- Custom gameday-specific exercises to get your eyes firing up before the most important time
- Get ready when you need it most!
Updated Branding and Design
- Enhanced visuals
- Sleek and clean look
Easy Account Management
- Easy to manage multiple teams, users, or organizations
- Progress reports on athletes and teams
- Intuitive dashboard breakdown
- Custom training plans based on your evaluation
- Easy to follow training journey
- Follow the path to improved visual performance
Flexible Payment Options
- Whether you’re paying as an individual, team, or setting up a facility or organization there are easy payment options to fit your visual needs
- Both Session and Subscription-based
While the platform may be changing, the evaluation process will stay the same to maintain integrity with our historical database of over 20,000+ entries.
We’re excited about all of the progress that has been made with the Edge Trainer and we hope you are too! Be on the lookout for the release of the new Edge Trainer soon.
WINNING IS IN SIGHT!